If you are the owner of a classic or antique car, you understand that the value of the car doesn’t just come from age. Ensuring that your investment is protected so that your car can continue to appreciate is very wise. When you are looking for the right policy for your classic car, you should be sure that you are wise about finding an insurance policy that will meet the needs that your car has. As you are looking for this specialty car insurance you should make sure that you look for these features…
- Agreed Value – This means that if you are to suffer the loss of the car the provider will pay you the full (agreed) amount minus any agreed deductible. You do not want to sign up with a company that will only give you “actual cash value” or “stated value”.
- Lower Rates – When you are not driving the car full-time you do not want to pay the same rates that you are paying for the cars that you are driving full-time.
- Coverage Options – Your car is different than other collector cars and you want to make sure that you are getting coverage that is just as unique as your car.
- Generous Mileage – You should not be afraid to get out and drive your car. Not all insurance companies have a mileage limit, but to ensure that you are able to maintain the value of your car we set our mileage limit at a generous 5,000 miles.
- Roadside assistance – This feature of your insurance will ensure that no matter where you breakdown and need help a flatbed will be on its way to pick you up.